If you are searching for a list of activities to enjoy while visiting Cradle Mountain Tasmania here are 15 different ideas to help you get the most out of your visit to the National Park.
Think wilderness and wildlife. Think … Read the rest
When is a pademelon not a pademelon? When it’s a rufous wallaby, of course!
Actually, pademelon is the aboriginal name for the rufous wallaby. If you want to get truly technical, the Latin name is Thylogale billardierrii. Try saying that … Read the rest
Wombats with their babies are a special sight while visiting Cradle Mountain National Park.
There are many opportunities to see and photograph wombats in the wilderness. Access is often close to the edge of the National Park or even around … Read the rest
When packing for your escape to Cradle Mountain, keep in mind that the region has very changeable weather. Make sure that you’re prepared for the cold and the sunny glare – so a warm fleece as well as shorts and … Read the rest
Do you dream of getting married in the wilderness?
Does your idea of the perfect wedding day include fresh air and nature’s wonders?
If so, then you’ll want to have your wedding at Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park.
At … Read the rest
Welcome to the best of Cradle Mountain Tasmania. What a destination! What an adventure!
Whether your idea of fun is:
- spotting a wombat or spying a platypus
- exploring beautiful walking tracks, such as the Dove Lake Circuit
- enjoying the luxury of an eco accredited hotel like Cradle Mountain Lodge
- discovering beautiful wild rivers and ancient rainforests
- getting your adrenaline pumping and trying canyonning in the wilderness
- camping under the stars , enjoying the local wildlife up close and personal
- gourmet dining or devouring a fantastic breakfast before you head off on the day’s adventure.